Securely Anchored Holistic Wellness
About my Work Polarity therapy is the foundation of my healing arts practice. My work is subtle, yet profound. Each session is tailored to an individual's needs. A session may include:
- Polarity Therapy - a holistic energy-based system that includes body work, diet, and exercise to maintain a proper energy flow throughout the body. It addresses a wide range of issues, from structural to emotional. The bulk of my work is done on a massage table. Pressure point work, rhythmic rocking, gentle holds and stretches are used to balance the body’s energy.
- Cranial Sacral Work - a light touch, which adjusts the fine flow of cerebrospinal fluid though out the spinal column.
- Reflexology - applies pressure to special points that relate to zones and body reflexes on the feet and hands. This can cause further relaxation of muscle spasm and other benefits.
- Communication Facilitation - consists of focused conversation based on polarity energetics to encourage a positive attitude, be able to look at challenges in a new way, and better understand and overcome the source of their challenges.
- Sound Healing - the use of pure note tuning forks to balance out the Vestibular nervous system.
- Reiki- Reiki is hands-on energy healing where the practitioner serves as an open channel for transmitting energy to others. The energy is channeled through the hands to the client, which activates the body's own natural ability to heal itself. Reiki goes to wherever it is needed most releasing blocked energies, cleansing the body of toxins, working to create a state of balance and harmony and promoting relaxation and healing.
Benefits: Stress Reduction, Pain Reduction, Increased Energy, Deep Relaxation, Sense of Inner Peace, unwinding from past injuries and emotional traumas. Feeling Centered and Balanced
I am blessed to be working with clients doing body work and holistic education for the past 6 years. I currently work out of a beautiful center in Lakewood Ohio. Previously, I was the owner, director and practitioner of a full-service holistic wellness center specializing in classes for the mind, body and spirit. I recruited teachers, planned and designed curriculum, scheduled all courses and instructors, client registration processing, performed all marketing functions.
I truly believe in the healing benefits as well as the preventative benefits my clients experience.